finally, it has a new look...

1:58 PM Unknown 0 Comments

assalamualaikum para sohabat yg saya kasihi semua... yerr!! anda adalah sahabat saya eventhough you are just a silence reader.. without you, i'm nothing.. & without you, this blog will be meaningless... i know i'm not a celebrity blogger & never cross on my mind to become one of it... this blog is more like a personal journal, a sharing experiences & thoughts that happened in my life every day (not every day la...).. to whom who know me personally, this blog is a tool to update any news/special event in my life that i don't share it with everybody in fesbuk (bcoz it's too public)..

to my blogger friends, we know each other since i started blogging.. we share a part of our life in cyber world... until now, i've owed 4 blogs & this is the latest one, perhaps the last one.. 

i'll write when i feel i want to write.. sometimes i just don't know what to say or sometimes there are too many things to share.. last2 satu hape pun x hapdet.. hahahha... 2013 will be the 6th years since i started to blog.. template changed, how i address myself pun always changed etc.. sometime saya, then aii, then cikjah now ahkak.. the latest one is ahkak jah... hahahha... never mind, the personality never change at all...

it was a relief when i managed to change the old template.. it was a challenge to find a nice, mature, professional looked template until yesterday... when i saw it for the first time, i knew this would be my next template...

i hope you will like it as i am.. i'm using international language for this post because i need to practice to write an essay for my 2nd IELTS & i still think that my writing is suck.. hmmm... need to practice a lot...


 

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: