baby,

what a loooooooooooooooooooong silence..

10:35 PM Unknown 0 Comments


salam readers.. Sorry for the super long silence.. I guess many of you are wondering where I was been missing.. well.. Yeah, I'm still here.. Struggling with a family and student life in Southampton.. For readers who are not in my friend list in Facebook, there is a new addition in my family members.. I'm a mother of 5 children.. The youngest baby was born on 18th January 2014 around 6.46pm during winter season.. It was a fresh experience by giving birth in another country specifically in the UK.. Now, I'm 35++ days of my confinement period.. i will write about my delivery experience later..

being a student & a mother is not an easy task.. i only managed to get a total 'pure' confinement ritual around 2 weeks.. the rest is totally absurd.. After 2 weeks, I started going to class as usual with bengkung.. It is a 2nd semester now.. i have a lot of assignments to submit next week.. 4 assignments to be exact.. but the LAZY mode is highly activated at the moment.. i wish my english writing as good as malay writing, but it is not.. nangessss kejap..

oh, by the way, i just changed my blog template.. i'm still do not know to remove the button bar or how to hyperlink it.. so if you click any button, you will got nothing.. actually, i found one cool template in the internet.. unfortunately, it is a premium template.. we have to purchase it first & the provider will give the code.. i will not spend USD20 just to buy a template for my personal blog.. But if I'm an entrepreneur, definitely i will buy it for my company website..

the current weather is sunny.. i think the winter is almost over & the spring will come sooner.. the flowers begin to bloom.. during winter, there was no snow in Southampton.. nangesssss... so we didn't have a chance to experience the snow... cryyyy again... it was only heavy wind & rain.. even there was no snow, the condition was super cold for me who have java blood.. orang java kan tak tahan sejuk.. but, the best thing is i found that the theory of hujan batu is true.. yeah.. hujan batu is exist.. it is like a small ice (diameter approx 3-5mm) falling from the sky.. 

one more thing i want to share before i forget.. i think many of you, you & you who kaki novel already read Melur Jelita masterpiece Awak Suka Saya Tak, I Love You, Stupid and My Precious Iris, khennn??? Me myself only discovered about this last month & ask my friend to bring ILUS & MyPI to UK... how do i know about the novel?? i found a online novel website & it publish a part of the novel.. so I accidently read ILUS in the website & totally fall in love with ILUS & MyPI.. after i got the novels, i finished my reading in 4 days.. i was only get chance to read it during night time because i need to rush to my class on day time remember? now, i'm a big fan of Melur Jelita & become her follower in facebook.. the good news from her recent post is, i guess, she will launch her new novel in the near future.. so, don't forget to prepare tissue kawan2.. for those who never read these novels, READ ITTT!!!! berbaloi2 even you feel so depress about the thickness.. yezzzz... both novels are thick.. imagine you read the whole cambridge dictionary.. macam tu la ketebalannya..

i think i better stop now.. the reason why i'm using english as my medium of language is i just want to improve my level of writing evethough i know there is no bombasticos words or complex sentence in my writing.. who need the complex when you have the simple one?? ini pun akhkak gigih dik oiii tulis dlm english.. ahkak rasa my grammar is going to drain.. lantak ler you oulzzz want to laugh or not.. janji ahkak berusaha & all my lecturer can understand what i'm trying to explain in my assignments.. for your information, my coursework doesn't has exam.. the evaluation is totally depends on the assignments.. oh, one more thing.. i feel so relief to start blogging again.. i really miss my blog world.. blogging is rock...




You Might Also Like

0 comments: